These are the content creation services that I offer. If you don’t see exactly what you are looking for, please send me an email and we can discuss.
○ 1 hour session ($25 per hour after that)
○ 10 final edited images (Pricing for additional edited images can be discussed)
● Video Editing
○ $50 per hour
○ Business, educational, personal, training
○ Determine video type, length, message.
○ Identify production elements such as intro music, transition elements, titles (credit up to $100)
● Podcast Setup
○ Determine podcast format, length, frequency.
○ Identify production elements such as intro music, transition elements, commercial bed (credit up to $100)
○ Decide the best equipment for podcast format and provide training. Includes practice recording session. (client purchases equipment)
○ Select best podcast hosting platform (client subscription required)
○ Produce Introductory episode/trailer (Optional – up to 5 minutes)
○ Submit RSS feed to podcast directories (Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn, Stitcher, any others requested by the client)
○ Media training – discuss best practices for recording and ways to improve on-air performance. (ongoing)
○ Marketing strategy calls
○ Help with all the key decisions to get your podcast venture off on the right foot.
● Podcast Production
○ Podcast editor will make sure all subjects sound professional by removing “Ums” and other verbal ticks (that don’t interfere with the subject’s natural speech pattern), coughs, sneezes, interruptions, pick-ups, tighten conversational gaps, edit for length (upon request), any other content client requests to remove (timestamp required), will process audio, equalize levels, add production elements, and publish episode.
○ Raw content up to 30 minutes = $100 per episode/$200 with basic shownotes/transcript
○ Raw content up to 60 minutes = $150 per episode/$250 with basic shownotes/transcript
○ Raw content up to 90 minutes = $200 per episode/$300 with basic shownotes/transcript
○ Custom pricing beyond 90 minutes.
○ Any show that requires less than 72-hour turnaround subject to $50 surcharge.
○ These prices are for basic cleanup of 1-on-1 interview-style podcasts. Additional costs for more complicated formats, edits, or for additional guests.
● Podcast Consulting/Training Calls
○ Learn how to use your podcast equipment, improve your sound quality, edit audio, add production elements, process audio files, publish on most podcast hosting platforms, and market your podcast more effectively.
○ Call can be recorded for clients future reference
● Audio Recording
December 10, 2020
1818 S. Braddock Ave. Pittsburgh, PA 15218
is a Pittsburgh based hub for inspiration, pop culture, and general geekdom. She is also the former producer of Pittsburgh’s 48 Hour Film Project and host of several entertainment-centered podcasts.
© copyright ruggedangel productions, all rights reserved
site by the website workroom
headshot images by huny young
Be the first to comment